IT Administrative Systems Team is currently recruiting for a System Analyst to join their team. The successful applicant will demonstrate their progressive involvement in and responsibility for computer software implementations, upgrades, configuration and support of medium to complex applications. This includes identifying requirements and operating problems, and defines alternatives and the recommended solution in terms of Information Technology needs. The Systems Analyst uses current system and computer technology, and designs, installs and insures continuing operation of systems in all functional areas of CCHS. The Systems Analyst also acts as an internal consultant to management in disciplines and techniques such as patient management, patient accounting, payroll, ancillary and physicians systems and many other areas.
You will be coordinating all aspects of implementing and/or sustaining applications in a technical environment such as configure applications and resolve application problems and give operational support of assigned software.
• Responsible for the support, configuration, upgrade, maintenance and implementation of multiple new and existing business or clinical applications within the Christiana Care Health System.
• Understanding assigned business areas and utilizing knowledge of assigned business area(s) to identify opportunities to improve application and/or process (es).
• Using applications tool sets configures applications based upon system designs.
• Works with the customers, cross functional internal IT team and vendors to troubleshoot application issues to resolution
• May participate in 24/7 on-call rotation with support team.
• Responsible for engaging in evaluation and testing of new technologies with emphasis on interoperability.
• Ensure system changes follow change management procedures and protocols, create and maintain all documentation for all assigned applications, and develop, plan and execute testing for supported applications.
• Communicates all necessary application changes, enhancements, and procedures to all necessary internal department teams.
• Develop and document system design specifics in a "Solution-in-Detail" to assure understanding and to gain agreement by user of specific system inputs, outputs and costs.
• Provide technical work direction to assigned personnel in order to insure timely and accurate project completion. Assist the Manager in planning for and handling management contacts in business areas.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to clearly define a problem, recommend creative solutions, and implement changes in a dynamic team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to relate technology to the customer so that they are comfortable with using it and perceive value in the service provided.
• Understand the business requirements and offer technology solutions to meet the business need.
• Understanding of and ability to troubleshoot system interfaces. SQL experiences a plus
• Knowledge equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering or Business Administration.
• Up-to-date knowledge of computer, network, and other information technology tools.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Applications experience in either an application support or implementation role preferred but not required.
• Healthcare IT experience is preferred but not required.
• Demonstrated experience in managing windows-based servers (i.e. specific to troubleshooting, installing/upgrading applications) is required.
• Knowledge of basic hardware configurations, IIS/Apache, Mobile Applications, database management tools and query language
• Ability to troubleshoot, identify root cause and solve challenging technical problems while at all times trying to reduce impact to the customer.
• Ability to interact with all levels of healthcare personnel to include: IT management staff, Healthcare system staff, clinicians and Healthcare leadership, etc
Job Requisition #: