Cask is seeking a Systems Analyst to support the Marine Corps Logistics Command’s (MARCORLOGCOM) Logistics Capability Center (LCC). Applicants should be knowledgeable of DoD, Navy and Marine Corps logistics policy and processes and be familiar with existing Logistics Information Systems (LIS) Information Technology (IT) supporting the Marine Corps’ logistics business processes, functions and operations with an emphasis on supply, warehousing, distribution and maintenance.
Essential Job Functions
• Conduct in-depth analyses of logistics business process and value stream mapping of the LIS.
• Develop system solutions for LIS identified in functional systems requirements documents, system change requests, system modifications request, and incident reports.
• Conduct feasibility studies, trade-off, and gap analyses of the LIS.
• Assist in the development, updating, testing, implementing and activities for software for LIS.
• Coordinate and create user acceptance integration and regression testing.
• Assist in the development of system requirements to parallel overall business strategies.
• Coordinate and participate in all phases of software development, or modernization with emphasis on the planning, analysis, documentation testing, implementation and phase out activities.
• Recommend/propose performance metrics, Standard Operating Procedures to assist in providing faster, accurate and reliable services across the entire operational environment.
• Work with customers, as required to analyze performance issues and determine problem resolution.
• Develop and maintain system artifacts in support of Risk Management Framework.
• Communicate with internal/external parties to provide status update, analyze simple to complex problems and determine possible solutions to technical and procedural issues that may arise.
• Test LIS on multiple devices such as tablets, handhelds and desktops for user acceptance, integration and regression.
• Develop training materials, job aids and work instructions specific to LIS.
• Train LIS users on systems functionality, to include access controls segregation of duties and all issues of compliance.
• Provide Distribution Systems Analysis, Technical Data Analysis and Transportation Systems Analyst Support
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience in software development and sustainment activities to include, but not limited to: Analyses, Testing, Configuration Management, Hosting, System Administrator Responsibilities, Manage System Requirements Documents, Development of Functional Requirements Documents, Development and Execution of Test Plans, Cyber Security, Scenarios and Scripts in support of User Acceptance Testing and Account Management.
• Working knowledge of: Structured Query Language (SQL); Visual Basic for Applications (VBA); COGNOS; DOD/Navy/USMC supply, warehousing, distribution and maintenance systems; DOD/Navy/USMC transportationclaims processing, certification and entitlement calculations and disbursing; Ability to interpret financial standards, regulations and guidelines; IT enablers hosted on mid-tier and mainframe platforms.
Security Clearance: All personnel must have an active Secret security clearance.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.