Systems Analyst / Business Analyst
This position is responsible for planning and managing the activities of computerized systems for assigned department(s).
Develops and establishes worldwide department standards, training, and procedures.
* Assesses and plans system needs for one or more of the following departments:
* Purchasing * Planning * Payables * Receivables * General Ledger
* Designs and prepares reports and performs data analysis.
* Designs and implements system training for new department employees.
* Trains department employees on new Merit systems.
*Responsible for implementing department systems at new Merit sites.
* Creates and manages training tools and reference materials.
* Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
*Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
* Three years of system design, analysis and training, preferably in the department assignment.
* Business Intelligence preferred.
* Oracle Financials preferred.
* SQL and data warehouse experience.
* multi-dimensional background spanning from business analysis, financials, querying, and business intelligence.
* Ability to train others on complicated computerized systems.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work with others effectively to analyze problems and implement solutions.
* Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve problems.
* Demonstrated time management skills.
* Ability to work as a team member.
* Demonstrated computer skills with spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
* Systems analysis/problem solving
* Training design/tools
* New technology evaluation/implementation