Brandes Associates is seeking an experienced proactive Systems Analyst for a government contract. Working closely with contractor and government program management, project leads, engineering staff, user community and vendors, the position entails architecting a requirements capability, implementing requirements processes and executing those processes on behalf of the customer.
The candidate will be expected to develop relationships with all program leadership, functional area managers, and other personnel in support of establishing and executing a requirements capability for program products.
- Work with program personnel, end users and requirements analysts within other organizations to create and maintain required documentation, presentation material, requirements traceability, schedules and other project materials.
- Coordinate with third party developers to collect application requirements.
- Develop milestone briefings on requirements artifacts and status.
- Ensure requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, verifiable, standards-compliant.
- Apply change control processes and tools.
- Assist with the development of the organization’s requirements engineering policies, procedures, and tools.
Communication & Interpersonal skills: Exceptional communication skills for proactive and ongoing interface and with leadership, fellow staff, and customers.
Writing & Organizational skills: Exceptional written communication and ability to organize information for maximum clarity and effectiveness.
Experience: Requires 5 or more years performing above requirements management tasks with complete understanding of hardware and software product development cycle. Applied knowledge of NAVAIR requirements management & SETR process is considered a plus.
Education: Bachelor degree within a technical field; AA/AS degree with 2 additional years of experience in lieu of a bachelor degree; 5 years of additional experience in lieu of any secondary education degree.
Security Clearance: Must possess a DoD Secret Security Clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.