Primary duties include supporting and troubleshooting of client based and client-server Enterprise applications. This position will act as the subject matter expert (SME) in support of Oracle EBS and related systems. As an eBS SME you will be a part of the Back Office team, which supports our Accounting and Finance platforms (EBS, Budget, Power Plan, ECM), our HR platforms (Ultipro, SumTotal) along with SharePoint and CATSWeb
Some skills that will be needed to succeed in this role:
- Ability to triage incidents, perform Root Cause Analysis, communicate events and status to stakeholders
- Debug and support customer and commercial client server applications
- Perform routine maintenance of security patches, service account password changes, monitor for and investigate production issues, and much more.
- Advance Oracle SQL, intermediate PL/SQL, XML, and/or XSLT
- Familiar with Oracle WF, Oracle Reports, Oracle BI Publisher, FNDLoad, SQL*Loader, Cognos Reporting
As we are a Utility, we support systems and a customer base that require 24x7x365 support. Participation in a formal on call rotation is expected.
This position is located at our headquarters in Spokane, WA but is currently a work from home position due to the pandemic. You will be working on site in the Spokane office once it is safe to return.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Science, Engineering or related field. Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a related field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 and above
- Experience providing technical and/or functional support for least two of the following tracks:
- Oracle eBS Financial Management including Account Receivables, Account Payables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, General Ledger modules
- Oracle eBS Project Management including Project Management, Project Costing and/or Project Billing modules
- Oracle eBS Supply Chain Management and/or ASCP including Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management modules
- Demonstrate knowledge in understanding application architecture, security model, module-specific database schemas, relational tables, and common APIs/staging tables in eBS
- Hold fundamental knowledge in business acumens surrounding the Finance, Supply Chain, and Project Management areas.
- Experience working with Oracle Support and knowledge bases such as Oracle Metalink and Oracle ETRM
- Familiar with Oracle patching strategies and recommended best practices
- Familiar with PowerPlan, Oracle EPBCS