This position will provide engineering support to the Aviation Resource Management Systems (ARMS) program, which is within the Business Enterprise Systems Directorate at Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Engineering discipline and 5+ years of experience.
- Have general knowledge of principles and practices of Systems Engineering.
- A working knowledge of Oracle 12database, WebLogic, and general Web Services is highly desired
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, strong team player, and excellent communicator
Have the ability to communicate both orally and in writing with clarity and accuracy
Candidate must be able to obtain, and maintain the proper personnel clearance for this position
- The ARMS program provides aviation resource management information to effectively support implementation of Air Force aviation management policies for flight, parachutist, and missileer programs.
Assist the Program Management Office (PMO) with requirements definition for new capabilities, as well as, manage existing requirements.
Ensure that the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) is capable of tracing the requirements from inception through test into fielded capability.
It is expected that the Analyst will understand the ARMS interfaces to include data being shared, partners, and Interface Requirement Agreement (IRA) development.
Advise the ARMS PMO on all technical aspects of any system related development and sustainment activities throughout the life cycle and includes the ability to review associated technical documantation.
Provide support in analyzing technical problems at the project level and recommending solutions.
- Perform analyses and evaluations of specified technical problems.
Requisition Number 2017-6637