Systems Analyst 3 - Java/J2EE/Liferay
8 - 10 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
Responsible for development, support, and technical leadership for customer-facing, business critical websites. Work on a collaborative team, using Agile principals and supporting continuous integration or delivery. Develop and support Liferay Content Management platform, web applications, and web services.
Specific skills include:
- 5+ years working experience in Java development including J2EE and Spring
- Deep experience developing with and configuring Liferay content management system
- Experience with architecture, systems design and development for large, complex, n-tier systems on a J2EE platform.
- Experience using XML and JSON to exchange data.
- Experience with SOA design, implementation and usage
- Experience designing, building and consuming REST web services
- Experience designing and implementing Responsive UI with Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Experience in building automated deployment pipelines, continuous integration, or continuous delivery
- Working knowledge of tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, BitBucket, JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, and Selenium
- Scrum/Kanban/Lean experience working on a multifunctional Agile team
- Strong troubleshooting skills and availability for on-call support
- 8+ overall years in systems development and IT