Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix is currently looking for a mid-level systems administrator to support our government client at NAWS China Lake.
- Perform daily server operations and troubleshoot server issues
- Build and maintain file shares
- Review ACAS scans and STIG checklists to identify and fix vulnerabilities
- Install and Configure Infrastructure Applications (ACAS, Splunk, PRTG, etc.)
- Apply vendor patches on Applications and Windows Servers for compliance
- Manage Users and Groups Permissions
- Build and maintain Windows Servers
- Create and maintain Group Policies to meet DoD/DISA Security Standards
- Create and maintain PowerShell scripts for automation purposes
- Train Junior Windows Administrators on best practices and emerging technologies
- Create and Maintain VMware virtualization environments
- Create and Maintain Windows Domain Controllers and DNS services
- DoD 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2). Must have or be able to obtain certifications within 6 month of start date.
- Bachelor's and 3-10 years of experience. An Associate's and 4 additional years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's or 6 additional years in lieu of a degree.
- IAT Level II certification
- Experience with Windows Server 2008r2, 2012, 2016
- VMware Virtualization (vCenter and ESXi 5, 6)
- Active Directory knowledge
Level of Education
4 Year Degree