What You'll Get to Do:
As our Site WINDOWS Systems Administrator you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide support to a 24/7 operations team to maintain a suite of Windows based Realtime operations equipment.
- Support is identified as TIER 1 and TIER 2 support. TIER 1 involves customer service interface, ticket creation, ticket routing, reporting and resolution.
- Basic fixes include password resets, profile updates, provisioning of support and TIER 2 escalation and monitoring.
- TIER 2 support will include standard incident diagnostics, basic fixes based on troubleshooting guides to include reboots & resets, hardware touch (LRU replacement) capacity assignment, application system administration, database administration, backups and archival.
- Coordinate with TIER 3 factory support for elevation , monitoring and management.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Education & Experience:
- For Level II: Master's Degree and 5 years of relevant experience or High School/GED and 12 years of relevant experience or Associate Degree and 9 years of relevant experience or bachelor's degree and 7 years of relevant experience
- Must have or be willing to obtain a DoD 8570 IAT level 2 certification such as (Security+)
- Experience providing support maintenance and security for Windows OS
- Experience installing and configuring various COTS products
- Experience with configuration and management of LDAP
- Experience with virtualization
- Understanding of networks and strong troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Security+ Certification ( must be accomplished within 5 months of start date)
- Possess a positive, helpful, and professional demeanor
- Monitor and track trouble tickets and change requests to ensure high quality customer service
- Experience with Puppet or similar operations management software
- Strong command skills and bash scripting, including kick starts & startup scripts, regular expressions
- Active TS/SCI with favorable Poly
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with NRO comm , networks, firewalls and routing.
- Infrastructure processes, Realtime operations experience familiarity with NRO operations.