Seeking a Systems Administrator with Swimlane experience to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
Security Clearance Requirements:
This position requires all candidates to be U.S. Citizens and possess an Active Secret clearance. Candidates must be able to receive a Top Secret/SCI clearance. DHS suitability is required prior to starting employment.
- Providing technical and system administration support through troubleshooting, identifying and isolating issues, conducting root cause analysis, and implementing appropriate solutions to software and system anomalies as they occur
- Performing scans and remediating vulnerabilities in Linux and/or Windows environments.
- Responding to application-related issues, resolving on-the-spot problems (when possible), replicating the issue for internal analysis/diagnosis, and preparing technical documentation accurately depicting the problem and/or solution for feedback to developer/vendor
- Working alone on individual projects while being involved in larger projects as a team effort
- Supporting the operations and maintenance aspects of deployed capabilities
- Supporting the development of system security documentation on both new and previously deployed capabilities
- Managing the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
- Helping to maintain the integrity and security of IT systems
- Adhering to policies and standards related to the use of computing resources
- Interacting with users including providing advice and training as needed
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technologies
- Participating in special projects as requested.
Required Education & Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field and 8+ years of applicable, hands-on Linux systems administration experience.
- Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- 8+ years of applicable, hands-on Linux systems administration experience
- Experience with Swimlane, including knowledge of related hardware and software
- Meaningful, hands-on experience performing scans and remediating vulnerabilities in Linux environments.
- Must be able to manage the functionality and efficiency of a virtual/physical desktop pool by proactively and reactively responding to centrally managed trouble and incident tickets
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in systems administration and support
- Ability to develop and maintains system/security documentation as needed
- Ability to interact with users to include software installs and hardware/software troubleshooting
- Must be able to maintain knowledge of current system design to connect, configure, and/or enable information systems, devices, or components as assigned
- Have the ability to assist team members by providing input, either written or verbal, to program deliverables including trade studies, white-papers, vendor presentations, and hardware and software requirements
- Be able to provide support for maintenance and change requests for all user-facing devices and systems.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Ansible or other comparable products
- Experience with physical and virtual RHEL servers including Red Hat Satellite Servers
- Experience with virtualized cloud environments
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Swimlane Certified SOAR User (SCSU)
- Swimlane Certified SOAR Administrator (SCSA)
- Swimlane Certified SOAR Developer (SCSD)
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level I
- Professional certification in one or more technologies that are applicable to systems administration
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.