Systems Administrator SR
5 - 7 years experience •
CSRA has a current opening for a Senior Systems Administrator in support of our mission critical SOUTHCOM team located in Tampa, FL. In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must possess an active Top Secret clearance and a CISSP certification.
As the selected Senior Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for the following (not limited to):
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
In order to be considered for the Senior Systems Administrator opportunity with CSRA, you must meet the following qualifications:
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
- Active Top Secret clearance
- CISSP certification