Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix has unparalleled expertise providing advanced technology solutions worldwide to the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal, State and local Governments, as well as to Fortune 1000 commercial clients. Smartronix is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and a Gold Microsoft Hosting partner.
This is a shift work position (4x10-hour shifts).
- Monitor HEAT ticketing system
- Vulnerability scanning and remediation
- Software updates and patching
- Monitor Data Center systems
- Ability to monitor related software/hardware, and perform monthly server maintenance
- Physical security monitoring for access control
- Tape transportation
- Maintain Team documentation
- Other tasks as assigned by the Data Center Management team
- Knowledge of DoD Information Assurance practices, including Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
- Must be able to interact with peers, management, and senior engineers in a constantly evolving environment to ensure a positive customer experience and atmosphere in the workplace.
- Ability to be a self-starter and take on the initiative to learn more advanced operations and technologies
- 3-7 years of experience
- Experience with Windows OS
- DoD 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2)
- Unix knowledge preferred
No Travel Required
Clearance Level Required
04. Secret, 08. NATO
US Citizenship Required