Sapiens is seeking an experienced and talented IT Infrastructure Systems Engineer with strong engineering skills to join our rapidly growing IT Infrastructure Managed Services team. In this position you will have the opportunity to work with multiple hosted clients to evaluate and engineer new technologies, architect and design new solutions, and implement new technologies. As part of a larger MGS team, you will have a key role in providing valuable contribution to business and information technology stakeholders and solve business and technical challenges. The candidate fulfilling the role will be expected to support customer projects from initiation through completion, collaborating with other Sapiens team members and customer resources to help execute IT strategies, achieve goals and objectives, and improve business and IT operations. The candidate is expected to play a significant role in customer engagements while maintaining additional internal (non-client) responsibilities.
- Contribute in design, implementation and configuration of infrastructure technologies including cloud technologies, network services, virtualization technologies, email services and core infrastructure services such as DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, File/Print services, Network Policy Services, Private Key Infrastructure, etc.
- Contribute in design, engineering and implementation technical solutions
- Contribute in analyzing, identifying, evaluating, and recommending technical solutions
- Work in all technology environments, including virtualization and cloud solutions
- Engage in developing technology standards and procedures
- Engage in conducting security assessments
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field of study and strong academic
- AWS certification SAA-C01 or equivalent in AWS
- Must possess 3-5 years of hands on experience in the following:
- Cloud Archtucture
- Linux system administration and command line experience with focus on builds
- Troubleshooting experience with Linux operational deployments
- Strong knowledge of networking and interconnected systems
- Experience with deployment and automation tools (Jensen, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with Linux monitoring and scripting tools (Datadog, DynaTrace, Python, Terraform, etc.)
- Knowledge in the following areas will be an advantage:
- Core infrastructure services such as DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, File/Print services, Network Policy Services, Private Key Infrastructure, etc.
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Virtualized systems such as VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix
Other Skills, Attributes and Abilities:
- Experience working in global organization and working remotely with team in different time zone.
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Demonstrated success in meeting customer deadlines and providing excellent service to customers
- Ability to work as part of a team and build constructive working relationships with co-workers and customers