$130K — $140K
This role will be part of our team within the PRMS unit in Arlington, Virginia. As an IT Site Admin for the America region, you'll work closely with all members of the IT team. This role has an opportunity to make a real impact on employees and customers lives for years to come.
The IT Site Admins - America, will manage IT equipment at branch offices in America region including but not limited to the Virginia office, and will diagnose and resolve workstation problems with hardware, software, and network issues, as well as look for and recommend updates to streamline processes. You will assist with projects as assigned, including deploying system software, configuration changes, etc.
The core of the Site Admins role is improving user experience - care about your desire to please the customer (our employees), passion for your work, and experience in the role. We will bring a safe and engaging workplace for you to grow and learn, while also providing guidance and support to help you be the best you can be.
Tasks required of this role include but are not limited to:
• Providing timely direct technical support.
• Overseeing backend network and system infrastructure at branch offices in America region
• Provisioning, installing, and configuring endpoint devices (laptops/phones/etc) provided by active employees and new hires
We support diversity in the workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Troubleshooting escalated support tickets from Frontline
• Providing remote hand assistance to IT Infra team for networking changes and maintenance
• Managing asset inventory
• Clearly documenting user issue history for tracking, reporting, and knowledge-base creation in our internal document store
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• 5 years of progressive experience as a system administrator
• Ability to work independently
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Advanced knowledge of configuring, maintaining, patching and monitoring Wintech environments along with associated and related applications and utilities/tools in virtualized environments.
• Strong skills in Networking & storage
• Strong skills in SCCM or any deployment tools
• Strong skills in Virtualization, VMWare etc.
• Strong skills in providing customer service via phone, email or online requests for technical support
• Strong experience in data security tools and alert monitoring
• Administer Windows Operating System, VMWare and Citrix environments.
• Experience in Managing Microsoft 365 in enterprise environments are a plus
• Hold Current IT certifications are a plus
• Experience in scripting (batch, PS etc) is a plus
• Must be available to travel to our New York City office around ten times per year for as long as 2 days to a week at a time
Valid through: 10/8/2020