The ideal candidate will be familiar with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and Linux operating systems, common office and IT applications, and network equipment and protocols.
The Arlington office includes classified facilities and performs Government contract work, so a security clearance, Security+ certification, and a knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and or NIST 800-171 standards are a plus.
Required Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma with 10 years of experience
• Windows Desktop, Windows Server, and Linux Admin experience.
• Experience maintaining desktops and servers connected to large, wide-area corporate networks.
• Experience setting up and maintaining virtual machines.
• US citizenship is required. A willingness to apply and obtain a US Government security clearance is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Technologies or related field.
• Minimum 2 year experience in a systems administrator role.
• Active TS/SCI clearance.
• Experience maintaining desktop and servers connected to large, wide area classified customer networks.
• Experience with PKI-secured networks and systems.
• Experience administering software development tools such as JIRA, GIT, and Subversion.
• Experience administering Microsoft Exchange email.
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills. Capable of writing documentation, acting as a vendor liaison, making presentations to client audiences or professional peers.
• Ability to support fast paced office and balance priorities of multiple tasks.
• Interest in learning, developing new approaches, and ability to accept responsibility for work quality.
Requisition ID 115571BR