IT Professionals--are you interested in taking your next career step with an industry leader and a growing company? We have just the opportunity for you!
In this newly created, exciting and challenging role, we are seeking an individual who can hit the ground running, multi-task, set prioritization that aligns with the business drivers, and manage projects quickly and efficiently.
As a System Administrator, you must be highly detail-oriented and focused with a flexible and adaptable nature. You will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and related infrastructure. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, quality focused and takes extreme pride in their work. Follows best practices and assists with setting and adhering to standards, procedures and policies.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, setting directories, policies and procedures, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Strong Citrix and VM skills
- Experience with AWS and Hosted Data Centers. Design and deploy Windows Server infrastructure, physical and virtual, to support the business and to ensure proper security is enabled..
- Become subject matter expert\service owner of our corporate messaging Infrastructure.
- Performing routine monitoring, audits of systems and software.
- Perform Commvault Backups, Restores and participate in disaster recovery scenarios.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures and have solid documentation
- Perform daily system monitoring and auditing
- Applying operating systems updates, patches, security updates and configuration changes
- Proactively monitor, repair and recover from hardware or software failures
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
- Support LANs, iWANs, network segments, internet and intranet systems
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users
- Solid understanding of VMware, Citrix, Active Directories, Group Policies, Domain, DNS, DHCP, Anti-virus, Solar Winds & SIEM tools, Tripwire, mobile iron, mobile device support, web applications and legacy support.
- Enterprise web filtering, VoIP experience a plus
The person will work with users, technology members, executives and vendors, therefore, important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to function well in both a team environment and individually. Above all, you must have excellent problem solving skills and an ability to think outside of the box.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- Systems Administration/Systems Engineer certification in Microsoft and Unix
- Four to six years systems administration experience
- Extensive expertise and support for virtual technologies (Citrix and VMware , Exchange,)
- Excellent communication -- written and verbal
- Be able to travel as needed.
As a System Administrator, you will be part of an evolving organization that built its reputation on providing our customers with the best possible service. Our employees are, of course, one of the main keys to our continued success, and so, we are committed to your professional development. As we continue to grow, we will need more good people just like you, and you will find opportunities for advancement to roles of greater responsibility with us.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Plus more!