Job Title: Systems Administrator*
Job Location: Peterson AFB - Colorado Springs, CO
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Provide support and assistance in the management and operations of program-related network systems, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provides system administration of Network, Web, and/or communication systems, including Local Area Network(LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) systems, involving network security.
- Prepares technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions including actions, milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions.
- Performs the daily activities of configuration and operation of business systems which may be mainframe, mini, client/server, or cloud-based.
- Optimizes system operation and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provides assistance to users in accessing and using business systems.
- Performs the periodic backup of web-based applications and associated databases.
- Working knowledge with IBM Rational Team Concert, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server, Rational Jazz Suite, Oracle, and Postgres databases.
- Valid DOD Top Secret clearance
- US Citizenship
- Has the knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to perform tasks related to the technical/professional discipline.
- Has the ability to work independently and apply the proper procedures and process related to their area of expertise.
- Has ability problem solve and troubleshoot various situations to develop successful outcomes within established program/project guidelines.
- BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must be in the DoD- OR, 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications 5 of which must be in the DoD.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,