Description of Position:
• Analyze system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
• Introduce and integrate new technologies into existing data center environments.
• Performing routine audit of systems and software.
• Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
• Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
• Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
• Answer technical queries and assist developers and end users.
• Responsible for security of the system.
• Responsible for documenting the configuration of the system.
• Troubleshoot any reported problems.
• System performance tuning.
• Configuring, adding, and deleting file systems
• Build new development, test and production environments utilizing Dell Blade servers and VMware.
• Install and configure VMware ESX server on Dell Blades
• Build Active Directory Domain Servers.
• Install and configure infrastructure related software such as DNS, McAfee EPO Servers, CENTRIFY, LDAP, DHCP and Linux repositories for patching and updates.
• Performed daily task of all virtual environments to include building new virtual machines, updating DNS and troubleshooting system problems.
• Create documentation for builds and upgrades.
• Install and configure infrastructure applications and support integration with critical application environment.
• Patch and update Linux and VM systems.
• Support Certification and Accreditation of Systems.
• Tier III support
Education and Experience Required: