Job Description: This role provides customer service representative support for customer Service Desk operations. This role requires an individual that is technical, customer oriented and familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software such as JIRA, ServiceNow, or Remedy.� This individual should be detail oriented in order to capture customer inquiries appropriately. Role requires excellent oral and written communication skills. Personnel work first, second, third, and weekend shift work to support 24x7x365 support.
- Supporting 24x7 Service Desk - This role is responsible for interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Basic Application and Network Trouble-shooting skills - Duties include examining highly complex customer problems and suggesting and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return.
- Providing Problem Management Support - This role analyzes recurring problems and initiates solutions for preventing re-occurrence.� In addition, responsible for developing and applying in-depth understanding towards solutions of technical issues and problems that are undefined and complex.��
- Basic Systems Administration skills - Individuals in this role may be required to remotely log into the end users' endpoint (desktops and/or servers with Windows or Linux OS) in order to perform technical software configuration, rebooting, and other remedial actions.�
- Providing Incident Management Support - Issues are complex in nature, team members respond to and address customer technical challenges through the diagnosis, analysis, application, and monitoring of complex solutions across multiple technical platforms that span organizational structures and classification levels.�
- Providing Software and Hardware Maintenance Support - This role is also responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support and maintenance of systems, including associated hardware.
- Providing Operations and Sustainment Support - Duties may include updating to new systems, as well as support on current systems by tuning performance, allocating storage space, and implementing critical system patches.�
- Account Management - Utilize application/system tools to validate customer credentials and to grant system/application access.
- Responsible for entire projects or processes spanning multiple technical areas.�
- Manages large projects or processes with moderate impact on the achievement of sub-family results.
- Develops solutions to complex technical issues and problems that impact multiple area or disciplines.�
- May communicate with parties external to the organization (e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.).�
- Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Requires expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Knowledge experience of LINUX or equivalent system components.
- Significant experience of application troubleshooting
- Significant experience of Network trouble-shooting
- Ability to edit files effectively using editors tools.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Significant experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Significant experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Experience with interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Experience supervising others.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph
Candidate must have Bachelors with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
Candidate must be US Citizen.
External Referral Bonus: Eligible
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Level Required: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Requisition Category: Professional