The Fund is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to provide support to an engineering center of excellence for the technical architecture insuring for best practices, and the appropriate infrastructure hardware/software configurations for optimal execution of the end-user-devices/Server operating systems and related applications used at The Fund.
The ideal candidate will excel in O365 design/deployment and administration, Microsoft Azure engineering and administration and VMWare engineering and support
- Test, install, upgrade, configure, maintain, and provide support for all aspects of software / hardware related to the end-user-devices/server operating systems and related applications, including end-user-devices/server optimization based on current business needs, and maintenance of other server hardware (racks, cabling, backup systems and other server components).
- Establish and maintain schedules and budgets for all Engineering activities and projects that you lead. Ensure that projects are managed within budget limits.
- Ensure the proper systems engineering and security functions for the Server, Desktops and Mobile platform environments are performed. Optimize these systems to suit the business needs.
- Provide Tier 3 support for assigned systems to resolve issues escalated by help desk or operations.
- Collaborate with other Business Units/Information Technology staff to help determine the technical architecture direction in terms of supportability and maintainability to meet the current and future business needs of The Fund.
- Maintain current awareness of emerging technology, customer needs, the title insurance industry, the customer's view of The Fund's current product and service offerings, and The Fund's opportunity to maintain or improve its leadership mission of providing high quality state-of-the-art products and services to its members and the industry.
- Work incident requests to completion and corresponding SLA's
- Complete all service requests related to corporate objectives by the "need by date"
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience. MCSA certification desired.
- Five to seven years' experience of IT work experience with technical education in End-User-Devices and server software and hardware installation and maintenance, required.
- 2 years' experience with O365 including SharePoint, Teams, and Exchange
- 2 years' experience with Azure
- 2 years' experience with VMWare
Additional Skills and abilities:
Microsoft Office Tool-set
Use of diagnostic tools
Server Virtualization and Desktop Virtualization
IIS and SharePoint
Microsoft PowerShell Scripting
Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
Knowledge of The Fund's customer facing applications (ATIDS, ProPel, PROS, ResWare) is preferred
Developing and delivering presentations
Technical architecture and system engineering concepts