Polaris Alpha is a highly technical industry leader uniquely positioned to address customers’ most complex challenges across the full spectrum of air, land, sea, cyber and space domains. Polaris Alpha provides cutting edge solutions development based on the latest advances in open software design and integration.
This position is in the Air and Cyber Operations Department, and is focused on the development and administration of a wide variety of systems and environments. You will be responsible for deploying and configuring software releases to both test and operational environments. You will also be responsible for maintaining these systems, configuring both operating systems and software products, as well as installing required software patches and security updates for the systems.
In addition, you may provide assistance during test and integrationevents by resolving system problems, provide system backups, and system maintenance. You will have the opportunity to participate in building a cutting edge system that is providing critical data to warfighters in new and exciting ways.
• Bachelors degree with a minimum of six years experience. Additional experience, training and\or certifications may be substituted for the degree.
• System Administration skills in Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
• Experience with installation and maintenance of databases such as Oracle and Postgres
• Experience with scripting languages such as Windows and Unix shell
• Experience with installation and maintenance of application servers such as JBoss and WebLogic
This position requires the selected candidate to hold an activeDepartment of Defensesecurity clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a governmentcontract.
• System Administration skills in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Knowledge and experience with VMware and virtualization
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Citrix to include Netscaler, XenApp, and XenDesktop
• Experience working in an Air Operations Center
• Experience with TBMCS, MAAPTK, SWIC, or C2Core
• Experience with interpretation and application of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
• Experience with installation and maintenance of authentication/authorization software such as OpenSSL, OpenLDAP, OpenSSO, Active Directory
• Experience with administration of Hadoop ecosystem software (Hadoop, Puppet, Zookeeper, HBase)
• Comptia Security+ Certification
• Current & active Top Secret with DCID eligibility.