Are you ready for next mission? If so, consider the Leidos team! This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team of highly trained and a talented professionals. Leidos’ Defense & Intelligence Group has a new opening for a Systems Administrator III who will support the ARIES contract which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, engineering and cybersecurity services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of an organization’s IT Systems. This position will be based at the Pentagon, Arlington, VA. What you’ll be doing:
- Researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance.
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets
- Identifies root causes and resolves issues.
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
- Ability to perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
What qualifications you’ll need to have:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 8570.01-M Baseline Certification: IAT Level II, Security+, experience with a wide range of desktop and server administrative functions, such as (NetApp)
- High School diploma with 10+ year’s relevant experience, or Associates with 8+ year’s relevant experience, or Bachelor’s with 6years of relevant experience. Or, a Master’s with 4+ years of relevant experience.