$80K — $100K *
Responsible for maintaining the integrity and availability of the enterprise server environment, including hardware, operating systems, patch management, and other necessary areas. Also responsible for maintaining the enterprise directory services, mail flow, storage environment, etc.
• Works with various business units and teams with MIS to implement and maintain server-based systems in a project-oriented manner.
• Assists other group members
• Documents problems and fixes for hardware and software issues
• Plans, schedules and tracks work related activities with work orders
• Provides leadership on special projects
• Handles all other ancillary duties as they apply to the support of the enterprise
• BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field with 3 years experience; or 5 years equivalent experience.
• Working knowledge of Windows, Unix,
Valid through: 7/17/2020
$80K — $100K
34 days ago