JOB SUMMARY: Maintains, supports and administers all storage, hardware, and virtualization software used by the Company. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Performs all administration and support functions related to Company data storage, hardware and software to ensure corporate needs are met. Includes:
- Installs and maintains virtual servers.
- Trains employees on using networking hardware and software as needed.
- Ensures company backups are run on a regular basis and stored accordingly.
- Creates and distributes reports as needed.
- Makes recommendations on desirable additions and/or replacements to systems.
- Performs advanced duties required of the System Administrator II position, such as:
- Trains other IS team members
- Establishes reporting mechanisms
- Provides specific focus and support for development
- Creates department documentation
- Other duties as the position requires
- Acts as a backup for other IS team members.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Experience: Minimum 5 years information systems experience with a minimum 2 years experience in highly available transaction processing or hosting environments. Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Experience with implementing VMWare virtualized environments on a large scale. Must be current on new technology within the information services industry. Must have good communication and customer service skills. Other: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience. Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Get evenings and weekends off!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
- Lunch delivered daily from local restaurants for purchase