$100K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Job Title: Systems Administrator - 1876
Location: New York, NY
Seeking Systems Administrator who will be responsible for servers and cluster environments. In this position you will manage systems, storage, and networkinfrastructure. You will work with high-performance networks, Linux clusters ranging from hundreds to thousands of CPU cores, massively parallel supercomputers and Petabytes of storage. Company offers excellent compensation package.
- B.S. or Masters in a relevant field (computer Science, information science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or other engineering degree)
- Systems Administration experience in large installations
- Expert knowledge of Linux
- Experience administering Linux Systems
- HPC Management
- Work with Cloud computing Services
- Strong programming and scripting skills
- Technical support, IT
- File systems, networking and processes
- Large installation systems administraiton experience
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject "Job ID # 1876".
Valid Through: 2019-10-18