Health Axis Group, a leader in Healthcare Technology, is searching for a Systems Administrator to join our SaaS product team in Irving TX. The ideal candidate will be a technically savvy analytical thinker driven to learn and implement best practice solutions. The Systems Administrator is responsible for operating and monitoring ASP Hosted Computer Systems, while providing operational sustainability and maintenance for core company business transaction processing support and optimal computer system up time. Please take note of the shift days/hours for this role: Tuesday - Friday 12:00am - 10:00am
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Operates and monitors routine tasks to maintain computer equipment and associated peripherals.
• Executes the Claims Processing System After-Hours procedures to ensure completion of the normal daily claims adjudication processes for all associated computer servers.
• Loads tapes, printers and peripherals devices for operations and transaction processing in support of Claims Processing System collateral output management.
• Observes automated processes for equipment failures, connectivity problems, and work interruptions to detect faulty output, delays, or errors.
• Manages daily computer system back-ups, off-site storage systems, and processes.
• Completes internal and external costumer requests for data file restores/archive retrieval, work orders and other adhoc provisions for supporting Claims Processing System.
• Provides assistance with planned and emergency hardware/software computer maintenance.
• Identifies, researches, resolves technical problems, and performs a variety of complex and complicated tasks.
• Escalates complex technical problems to the appropriate non-business hours support resource.
• Provides customer support for client issues during non-business hours.
• Employs variety of field concepts, improvements, standardized procedures, concepts, and practices for operational support.
• Maintains appropriate tracking, logging and reporting tools for operational management support.
• Provides assistance with inbound/outbound trading partner implementations, technical and communications infrastructure. Base transaction support for Imaging, Claims, EDI, Web, and other company lines of business.
• Supports customer base of 75-150 healthcare business partners, HXG Customers, oversight of Windows NT, IBM and other Servers, Software Applications, associated Routers, Storage and other Connectivity and Peripheral Equipment.
• All other duties as assigned and requested.
HS Diploma or GED required
Associates Degree; a combination of education and equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree