What you’ll do:
- Responsible for system performance analysis, system process management, integration monitoring, system reporting and responding to network issues
- Identify and solve complex systems administration issues
- Work with tier 3 support and development teams. Summarize key elements of a technical problem and assign cases to internal and external partners as necessary.
- Identify potential solutions to resolve and prevent future service interruptions.
- Build operational policies and procedures for successfully running and maintaining daily system operations
- Clearly document maintenance and support procedures for routine tasks to leverage internal cross-team support
- Track and measure against required business processes to maintain service levels, compliance and operational efficiencies.
- Support all aspects of daily operational activities including account and resource management, timesheet processing and upgrades
- Maintain technical business relationship with PPM vendor
- Adhere to SOX requirements
Who you are:
- Demonstrated success with IT Portfolio Management
- Experience with business requirements elicitation and definition
- Experience with Portfolio/Project management
- Demonstrated skills with Data and Financial Analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, listening and presenting)
- Proven ability to prioritize workloads and to manage multiple priorities with critical deadlines
- 5-7 years Systems Administration and IT Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent preferred
- Experience Managing technology upgrade and implementation projects
- Experience with PPM processes, methodologies and reporting preferred
- Experience with the CA Clarity Project Portfolio Management tool or similar products used for time tracking, resource management and project management
- Experience maintaining business relationships with external vendors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Project, Visio.