Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking a Systems Administrator to support a mission critical program. You will be responsible for performaing network and systems administration tasks such as:
- Applying updates
- Resolving developer trouble tickets
- Building system images
- Supporting inventory and equipment tracking
- Deploying systems to remote sites
- Perform the role of network administrator to include building, configuring, troubleshooting, testing, and deploying software applications, updates, & baseline system images for IT systems
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires 10 years of relevant experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field. 5 years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Must be willing to travel CONUS/OCONUS
- Experience with APPLE OSX use and administration as a server and client workstation operating system.
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL, or similar)
- Experience with VMware client software and VMware ESXi, and VMware Vcenter.
- Experience using/mapping GIT projects and/or repositories.
- Experience with Apache, Atlassian S/W suite, Nessus and SysLog.
Requisition ID 2017-38248