Systems Administrator - ACC A2 Intelligence Systems Support Team
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is seeking experienced candidates for our Information Technology Maintenance and Technical Support team. Our team is made up of five positions; IT Maintenance & Technical Support Lead Analyst, Network Administrator, Systems Administrator, Video-Teleconferencing Technician, and C2I Equipment Custodian.
MacB IT Maintenance and Technical Support team provide mission critical support to ensure information technology (IT) equipment is operational to support intelligence mission requirements. MacB is dedicated to providing mission-effective, efficient information technology capabilities and to maintaining high quality services and customer support to meet the required services at all levels of contract performance. Systems Administrator tasks include but are not limited to;
- Administer Windows and Unix-based servers & workstations at the operating system and application level for C2 and Intelligence Systems as physical or virtual machines
- Provide support for installed software (mission applications) including, but not limited to updates and releases, patches, and Time Compliant Network Orders (TCNO’s) for C2 and Intelligence Systems
- Maintain and examine system/audit logs for failures, failure prediction, and Information Assurance (IA) accountability for C2 and Intelligence Systems
- Create, manage, schedule, and test backups of systems based on COR defined plan for C2 and Intelligence Systems
- Perform basic database maintenance in accordance with a COR approved maintenance plan and schedule
- Perform and adhere to IA policies and procedures in compliance with Defense Intelligence Security Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and AFNETOPS directives for C2 and Intelligence Systems
- Requires DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, 24 Jan 12 certification for IAT Level II.
- A minimum of four years of experience (or a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a field applicable to this position [e.g. information systems, computer science, math, or engineering] and two years of experience) providing technical expertise and support (maintenance, logistics, and life cycle support) for government networks and VTC systems, including installation, upgrade, and administration of hardware and software; resolution of interoperability issues for the types of mission systems/equipment listed on the equipment list and mission systems listed.
- One (1) yearexperience with IT inventory management processes.