NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Systems Administration to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
- Plan, design, implement and Install Automated Patch Management infrastructure.
- Advance level of knowledge in Windows Server, WSUS, PowerShell, Automox
- Interfaces with customer and account-based teams on projects for Automated Patch Management
- Performs complex troubleshooting activities on Windows Server
- Provides 3rd-level technical support in resolving internal and customer technical issues.
- Able to develop custom deployment scripts; PowerShell, VBS, batch
- Deep understanding of Microsoft patching and server administration concepts
- Strong in troubleshooting Windows server/client and Networking issues, server and client-side
- Handle test and release of Server and Application patches using AutoMox
- Should be able to handle Sev 1 / 2 scenarios.
- Single point of escalation to all technical issues.
- Adminstration of Server Patching for one or more clients delivered through an automated patch delivery mechanism
- Expansion of Patch Delivery Automation through the development of scripts associated with the service
- Support, collaboration and cross training with other Automation services within the team
- Strong knowledge of server OS and virtualization technologies (vSphere, Azure, AWS).
- Expert level in Windows Administration.
- Excellent troubleshooting of Windows environment.
- Familiar with Windows patch ecosystem, release dates, criticality levels and off cycle hotfixes.
- Experienced with WSUS deployment, scaling and configuration
- Willingness and commitment to continually expand skillset and to stay on the leading edge of patch industry news and trends.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of current scripting technologies and batch commands.
- Ability to identify, define, manage and control configuration.
- Possess excellent written and communication skills - Great attitude and teamwork. Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Desirable: Demonstrated experience automating with scripts. Experience with one or more DSC formats: Powershell, Puppet, CloudFormation, Terraform, Cloudify
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of windows server administration to include AD, domains, policies etc.
- Minimum 5 years configuration management and patch management principles and best practices.
- Minimum 5 years with one or more of the following scripting languages (Bash and Perl / PowerShell and PowerCLI / Python or Ruby) and willingness to learn.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law