Role and Responsibilities:
- This position will support customers on the client’s network;
- fix computer related problems;
- troubleshoot network, software, and hardware problems;
- research and implement potential solutions;
- Install and configure PC hardware, software, and other peripherals and assist with assigned project tasks; requires statewide travel.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology related field or two (2) years of related work experience within a medium to large enterprise environment (2,000+ users).
- An equivalent combination of education and related experience beyond the minimum requirements may substitute for the experience requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Additional year’s directly related experience may substitute for the minimum education requirement.
- Experience in LAN/WAN administration and supporting end users
- Troubleshooting/repairing PC's and related hardware
- Supporting Window 7 and related computer equipment in an Ethernet and wireless environment
- Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Microsoft servers.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Interpersonal, oral and written skills with the ability to present complex technical subject matter to management.
- Microsoft Windows7/Server/AD/ Certification(s)