Less than 5 years experience • Hospitality & Recreation
We’re looking for an experienced systems engineer with strong networking experience who is passionate about designing, maintaining and delivering highly scalable systems.
You will be part of a small team responsible for building and maintaining servers and networks that support VLT (Video Lottery Terminal) slot machines across the state of Washington.
You will play a key role in both project scoping and implementation of services to drive network optimization and uptime, and improve performance and scalability of the internal and external systems.
We put a strong emphasis on team collaboration, project ownership and value engineers who take pride in working a project to successful completion.
What you'll do
- On a daily basis you will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to internal and external customers, configuring and maintaining server and networking systems and contributing to the in house knowledge base.
- Our team interacts with most Aristocrat teams on a regular basis, including Finance, Sales, Compliance, Shipping/Receiving and Order Management. We work closely with these other business units to ensure that the VLT (Video Lottery Terminal) product is deployed and maintained effectively.
- The top focus within our team is centered on maintaining system stability and uptime. You will directly contribute towards achieving our initial and sustained VLT install base in Washington state and other markets across the US.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
Minimum 3-5years’experienceworking withnetworkand server systems
- Proven hands-on system administration experience
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Hands-onexperiencewith Windows and SQL Server
- MS SQL Server 2012, 2014
- Windows Server 2012, 2016
- VMware 5.0+
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and require little direction.
- Must be able to act as team leader and redirect workflow appropriately.
- Proven customer relation skills.
- Must be able to obtain gaming license in all jurisdictions required.
- Must have strong analytical, problem identification and problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.