Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) is the global leader in smart connectivity solutions, providing market leading intellectual property and low-power, small form-factor devices that enable more than 8,000 global customers to quickly deliver innovative and differentiated cost and power efficient products.
The Company's broad, end-market exposure solves customer problems across the network from the Edge to the Cloud for clients in consumer electronics, industrial equipment, communications infrastructure, computing and automotive. Our technology, long-standing relationships and commitment to world-class support enables our customers to quickly and easily unleash innovative solutions to create a smart, secure and connected world.
Our control, connect and compute solutions enable the Internet of Things to operate safely, easily and more autonomously at the edge of the network core. While you may not see our products, you are interacting with them all day, every day. We make your experience smarter and better-connected. Join Team Lattice…and help us continue to drive innovation that creates a smarter, better-connected world. Together, we enable what’s next.
- Manage security responsibilities, including routers, firewalls, SaaS vendors, and other security devices.
- Create and review reports on event anomalies.
- Develop and maintain security policies.
- Raise awareness of security policies and develop corresponding procedures.
- Provide security expertise to the company.
- Assist in the enforcement and monitoring of Compliance regulations.
- Conduct risk assessments for the infrastructure and find critical/major areas to improve upon.
- Investigate and respond to security violations.
- Designs and conducts training for corporate security education and awareness programs.
- Defines security requirements and reviews systems to determine if they comply with established security standards.
- Analyze changing business needs, researches and recommends appropriate solutions.
- Establish and manage relations with security vendors and related equipment suppliers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ten or more years delivering information security infrastructure support and related services with a minimum of 10 years IT experience.
- Expert knowledge of enterprise firewall technologies required.
- Working knowledge of web application firewalls, load balancers and SaaS security providers, especially crowdstrike and Alienlab.
- Experience with the design and configuration of a network DMZ.
- Demonstrated experience in computer security combined with risk analysis, audit, and compliance.
- Experience working with information security practices, networks, software, and hardware.
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, common protocols and standards and risks associate with each.
- Experience working with DLP and IPS/IDS systems.
- Experience with security scanning tools, vulnerability management tools.
- Strong process-oriented individual with mindset of working in a team environment.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Highly responsive and proven professionalism in communication, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
Competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision effective on date of hire
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Commuter Benefit, and more
Lattice Semiconductor is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.