Systems Acquisition Manager
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is currently hiring for a Systems Acquisition Manager supporting the Special Missions Directorate at Lackland AFB, TX with acquisitions and technical advisory support. The Systems Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide programmatic and COR support across various Major Commands (MAJCOM) and subordinate organizations.
- Gather and interpret data to support emerging technologies, trends, and gaps.
- Coordinate with National-level organizations in response to exercise and demonstration requirements.
- Support contracting officers and program managers in the planning of R&D and T&E efforts.
- Coordinate with internal staff offices and planning committees.
- Give briefings and presentations to senior leadership.
- Provide solutions to a variety of highly technical space and IO/Cyber systems of advanced scope and complexity.
- Interface daily with local customers, teammate contractors, and geographically separated organizations.
- Applied knowledge of acquisition regulations and USAF contracting processes.
- Applied knowledge of DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and JCIDS processes
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience in engineering, mathematics, computer science, space ground support systems, or IO/cyber systems.
- Candidates with 10 years of technical experience in space systems, IO/cyber systems, systems engineering, or system R&D may be considered in lieu of degrees.
- Candidates must be capable of articulating themselves clearly both orally and in writing.
- Must have a TS/SCI clearance and U.S. citizenship
- Preferred knowledge of Model Driven Engineering, Object Oriented Markup Language and Relational Database Management.
- Frequently use and apply technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques in IO/cyber-intelligence systems, satellite and networked communications, space systems, or systems engineering.
- Knowledge of Air Force organizations, intelligence community organizations, regulations, Intelligence Requirements Management, collection tasking and operations management, space and cyber operations.Familiarity with 25 AF policies and regulations a plus.
- Must be able to travel and work after-duty hours, as duty responsibilities require.