System's Director for Accreditation and Lean Six Sigma
Are you an expert in hospitals accreditation? Are you experienced in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies? Are you an avid compliance and quality improvement health professional? Ready for a change and a new career challenge as a Director of Accreditation?
This Health System located in Southern Tier of Up State New York needs your expertise and leadership.
The title of your new position will be:
System Director for Accreditation and Lean Six Sigma
You will report directly to the Chief Quality Officer in the Quality Improvement and Performance Management Department. In summary you would be responsible for:
Supporting the structure for the internal audit process, ensuring policies and procedures are compliant with standards, and following up on DNV/JCAHO/Regulatory non-conformities using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, preparation and relaying of updates on quality and compliance and presentation to various committees throughout the health system. In this role you will lead the hospital accreditation survey process.
To compete for the position, you would need do demonstrate the following knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of the NIAHO standards and ISO9001 Quality Management System. (DNV/JCAHO/Regulatory Training Annual).
- Must have a LeanSix Sigma Green Belt Certification or preferredLeanSix SigmaBlack Belt Certification in Healthcare.
- Minimum of 3 to 5years of relevant experience in lean process improvement and care coordination in healthcare systems.
- Bachelor?s degree in Healthcare Administration
- Or a bachelor?s as a Registered Nurse
The company offers:
- Comprehensive Group Health Plan that includes Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Salary Continuation plan, Tuition Assistance,
- 401K retirement plus additional optional 403B
- Employee assistance programs
- Additional benefits include: Day Care Center, Cafeteria Discounts, Auto/Home Insurance