NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing. NVIDIA is a "learning machine" that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to solve, that only we can seek, and that matter to the world. This is our life's work, to amplify human imagination and intelligence. Make the choice to join us today.
We are now looking for a System Validation Engineer in the DGX Server Product Engineering Team. You will collaborate with a team of HW/SW engineers to develop and execute complex automated test plans for our industry leading GPU accelerated computing products. In this role you will gain a deep understanding of datacenter hardware and software as you solve complex technical issues. Your primary responsibility is to ensure outstanding quality GPU server products are brought to market. You should be comfortable in a lab environment and demonstrate a passion towards product system level validation and quality. What you will be doing:
What We Need to See:
- System level debug and validation of NVIDIA 's datacenter products.
- Develop test plans for new features on each product along with automation scripts to execute tests and archive results.
- Review proposed design changes to assess impact to validation plans and tasks. Recommend design changes to improve automated testing.
- System level performance testing using industry leading Deep Learning/AI applications.
- Maintenance and debug of a medium-scale datacenter cluster for larger scale testing of our systems.
- Follow-through on all reported bugs to root cause issues that could impact quality and customer experience with our products.
- Contribute to the development of new system validation processes.
- Debug complex system level hardware and software.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- You are completing a BSEE or BSCE or equivalent experience.
- Hardware/software debug experience.
- Experience with Linux OS & command line operation.
- Deep understanding of computing architectures.
- Coding experience with programming and scripting languages such as C/C++, Java Script, and Pearl.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Experience with BMC, server management processors.
- Background with system level validation, IO interconnect, PCI-Express high-speed data switches.
- Understanding of DC/DC power supply operation and all sensor feedback control.
- Experience with x86/Arm architectures and accelerated GPU computing.
NVIDIA offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our world-class engineering teams are growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with real passion for technology, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.