The Boeing Company is seeking a System Support Technologist (Mid-Level) in Mesa, AZ. This position primarily supports the AH-64E Apache platform.
- Evaluates engineering design for supportability of multiple equipment subsystems.
- Develops supportability data and identifies gaps and initiates resolution to meet support objectives.
- Analyzes and develops preliminary task and resource requirements.
- Validates that design meets supportability criteria and assists with alternate design recommendations.
- Develops repair level analysis and scheduled maintenance programs.
- Identifies alternatives to resolve obsolescence issues.
- Develops, collects and stores provisioning data elements.
- Analyzes technical data and reports to determine spares provisioning requirements.
- Formulates recommendations for spare and replacement parts and levels.
- Establishes stocking requirements.
- Perform QC to ensure process conformance and technical accuracy.
- Travels for work 10% of the time.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- a Technical Bachelor's degree along with work related experience
- Experience working in a structured logistics database such as SLICWave or PowerlogJ
- More than 5 years experienceworking with/ interpreting Engineering drawings
- Experience with the US Army Aviation Maintenance Concepts
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products including the use of Excel for data analysis
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience working with supply chain material management functions
- Experience analyzing engineering data for the purpose of developing technical publications
- Experience performing any of the following functions: Reliability, Maintainability, System Health Analysis
- Experience with the US Army logistics network and the Apache Program
Typical Education/ Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four yeardegree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.