System Support Engineer
SYSTEM SUPPORT ENGINEER / BELLEVUE, WA
Description of Role:
The Associate System Engineer role will participate as an active member of the Enterprise Application Platform Services team assisting the team with operational support of enterprise platforms and applications.
This position requires at least 1 - 2years of experiencesupporting business applications. Duties will be comprised of front end application support, end user support, and various project work focused on increasing efficiency, optimizing applications and self-service support.
• Performs monitoring, Triage and Tier 2 level user support for business critical applications, SharePoint, Kronos, BMC Remedy, Dynamics 365 and several non-business critical applications.
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of documentation for supported systems including architecture diagrams, technical specifications and user education.
• Create use case test scenarios and perform acceptance testing.
• SupportSharePoint content owners with site creation, workflows, forms and content publishing
• Light project management responsibilities focusing on application upgrades
• Assist other system engineers as needed with project work and troubleshooting.
• Understanding of software development life cycle management
• Customer focus – the ability to demonstrate concern and meet internal customer needs
• Capacity to quickly analyze technical problems and resolve issues.
• Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
• Communication skills that allow productive interactions with team members and customers.
• Experiencesupporting BMC Remedy, FIM, SharePoint, Kronos applications
• Understanding of Content Management Systems, stylesheets (CSS), XML and HTML, workflows and Web forms (InfoPath)
• Experience with break/fix ticketing systems
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience