About The Role
We are looking for a candidate that can develop high performance bare-metal software stack targeting a complex and advanced SoC. In this role you will be responsible for analyzing the device software stack requirements, architecting solutions and implementing it. We are looking for highly talented, passionate, and versatile engineers that can push software stack to highest performance and quality standards.
- Analysis of the requirements, architecture definition and design of the software stack used in production software for an advanced accelerator
- Maintain secure boot firmware stack
- Develop and maintain source code of the device software stack
- Develop test plan and execute on the test plan
- MS in CS or related technical field
- +2-3 years of experience in device side software stack development
- Programming experience in highly efficient bare metal C (C++ is a plus)
- Device driver development for standard IO peripherals
- Business fluent English
- In depth experience of software and firmware development methodologies to ensure high quality and time-to-market
- Experience in multi-threaded and real-time design and programming.
- Experience in silicon bring up of complex SoCs
- Linux driver development
- Knowledge of standard communication protocols i.e. I2C, UART, SPI, etc.
- Understanding of Computer Architecture and hardware accelerators
- Risc-V ISA knowledge
- Knowledge of advanced secure and high-performance cryptographic techniques