NVIDIA has been transforming computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It's a unique legacy of innovation that's fueled by great technology-and amazing people.
Today, we're tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what's never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world's best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you'll be immersed in a diverse, supportive environment where everyone is inspired to do their best work. Come join the team and see how you can make a lasting impact on the world.What you'll be doing:
What we need to see:
- You will craft software for the NVIDIA graphics mini-port driver on Windows. Our team of Engineering professionals owns the interface and implementation of this component.
- You will become familiar with our GPU hardware specs and NVIDIA (and other) client technologies, like AI and Cuda, that use that hardware to drive NVIDIA's technological innovations.
- We are close knit, diverse group, with experience across a range of technologies, with emphasis on the semiconductor industry. Our team members are all integral parts of the team, sharing in our successes and challenges.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Understanding of the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) and/or the Microsoft Compute Driver Model (MCDM).
- Track record of success in solving complex problems with C, C++, or related languages.
- Experience with virtual memory management, interrupt handling, and other low-level system software functionality.
- Collaborative attitude with ability consider new ideas and alternative solutions to complex problems!
- BS or a higher degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science related engineering field or equivalent
- 6+ years experience in SW engineering
- Excellent communication skills and a team-player mentality
- Experience with system and chip bring up
- Background with virtualization technologies and containers
- Graphics programming knowledge (not required, but advantageous)
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and hardworking people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.