System Software Engineer - Authentication
5 - 7 years experience •
This position is for an intermediate level software development engineer who wants to join a team developing enterprise class data storage management systems. Candidates should have general knowledge of storage and file systems.
- Contribution to the development and support of the Data Storage management software through all levels of software lifecycle including testing and debugging.
- Applies subject matter knowledge to the intermediate complexity business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Works on problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of multiple factors.
- Provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years Product-level Software programming experience
- Strong C programming expertize
- Linux (Redhat especially)
- General knowledge of file systems and storage
- Experience in Authentication area highly desired
- Experience with LDAP or Kerberos a plus
- Experience with SMB and NFS is a plus
- Python is a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independent
- Ability to interface with QA/Customer service and other engineering groups.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Job ID 1023472