The Windows Platform Test team is looking for an engineer with broad System Power Testexperienceas well as the ability to develop test automation software.
- Development of API level as well as system level test plans and test content using Python
- Development/Execution of functional/features tests for power/thermal SW and power/thermal characterization/optimization
- Actively interact and work closely with power/thermal SW teams, automation framework developers & other test engineers in a team environment
- Provide test results and characterization/optimization data to cross functional teams
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience with embedded Power or thermal testing
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with Window OS architecture fundamentals
- Outstanding technical problem solving and debugging ability
- Development on embedded devices, including building, flashing, and debugging on-target
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Qualcomm Snapdragon HW experience
- Experience with Windows Power Management Framework
- Experience with Windows Driver and/or Firmware development
- Experience with C# and/or C++
- Familiarity with wireless communication protocols, GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, multimedia
- Experience using Source Code Management systems like GIT and Perforce
- Self-starter and problem solver who is creative, enthusiastic, collaborative and innovative with debugging and communication skills.
Required: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Preferred: Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.