Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo is looking for a mid-level engineer/analyst to provide:
- Technical and analytical support to the Navy.
- Tasking may include tier 2 or 3 help desk support, systems evaluation and migration analysis, software and hardware integration, testing and installation support.
- Lead a small group of engineers/analyst on tasking in to meet technical requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise to government and active duty personnel in specific technologies.
- Support includes troubleshooting, lab integration and remote support.
- Team player that may be deployed to various Naval bases or at sea troubleshoot networking system.
- Work independently as well as part of a team of contractors various government and active duty personnel. Programs supported include CANES for Military Sealift command and their hosted applications.
- Analyze issues in an Enterprise LAN Shipboard Environment to determine the best course of action for resolution.
- Provide root cause analysis and be comfortable recommending permanent configuration changes when necessary including managing engineering change requests
- HS Degree and 6 – 8 years’ experience
- Experience in mixed operating system environment including MS and UNIX systems
- Experience in troubleshooting and configuration of networking systems
- Experience Navy Test and Evaluations
- Active Secret Clearance
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a team
One or more of the following certificates:
- IAT Level I (Security+)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (70-680) certification
- IAT Level II certificates including:
- Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410) and Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuring (70-640) and Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuring (70-642)
- Experience in leading small teams to successful completion of tasking
- Experience in Windows Servers and Storage and/or routing and switching technologies and/or virtualization
- Experience in developing CANES design for MSC platforms
- Experience in Navy Applications