Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and maintain an integrated masterschedule (IMS) to meet evolving customer needs, complete systems engineering tasks related to build out of schedule details, and integrate with architecture and requirements team to maintain system of systems baseline
- Work independently and within teams where appropriate.
- Develop schedule management and analysis skills; learn through on-the-job training from peers and senior team members. Contribute skill and knowledge base to others.
- Evaluate impacts on segment(s) and the end-to-end system schedule related to changes in customer and program requirements or schedule performance.
- Provide status to include analysis and reports to management consistent with program and customer requirements.
- Track project execution, identify and mitigate project risk.
- Provide briefings to internal team and assist with briefings to government customers.
- Assist in developing/maintaining requirements, preparing for readiness events, planning/conducting integration, verification and test, as well as execute transition to operations.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-contractor/FFRDC environment.
- 11 years in System Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years in developing/managing complex project schedules in a multi-contractor/customer environment
- Bachelor of Science, Information Service Systems, Tech experience or equivalent experience
- Multi-yearexperience with Schedule Development and Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining project schedules
- Knowledge/experience working in the Intelligence Community
- Strong interpersonal skills, written/verbal skills with the ability to work in a team oriented fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- Readiness to learn customer relationship and presentation skills
- Provide team leadership and influence application vision
- Position requires an active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- 5-7 years of SE and project planning experience, working medium to large projects
- Knowledge of SE practices necessary to define and implement large diverse projects
- 5+ years of experience in the Intelligence Community domain
- Work with aggressive timelines, in a team environment with a willingness to learn and grow
- Experience with schedule planning tools
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and formulate solutions for problems/issues