- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of 10-12 members, including developers, testers, SharePoint and Remedy application specialists, and System Administrators.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and provide recommendations and estimates for the level of effort in delivering these solutions.
- Contribute hands-on participation in developing these solutions.
- Implement design, development, configuration, installation, integration and troubleshooting of our server application solutions.
- Minimum 8 years progressive work experience in Software Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of web-based system architecture and integrating web-based systems and COTS
- 3-5 years of Java or C# development
- 3-5 years SQL Server exp
- 3-5 years of IIS or Tomcat configuration
- 3-5 years of Active Directory or LDAP
- 3-5 years deploying to VMWare systems
- Must have significant, hands-on experience with Agile software development.
- Strong organizational skills and advanced analytical, troubleshooting and design skills.
- Strategically analyze and articulate the risks, benefits, and opportunities associated with a proposed technical requirement, design, or solution.
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative relationships, encourage teamwork, and promote cooperation to address concerns and issues
- Knowledge and experience in providing solutions using BMC Remedy and MS SharePoint, including architecture and server configuration a big plus.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
Must possess a current CompTIA Security + certification or obtain one as a contingency of employment.
Must have or complete the training requirements for a DoD IAT2 credential within 4 months of employment. Training on Windows Server 2012 will be provided by the company.