Ability to complete start-up and commissioning, including but not limited to point-to-point checkout on projects as assigned. This position requires employee to complete controls databases, graphics, programming, etc. for sequences as provided by the design specialist, project specifications, or other applicable sources.
- Utilize industry standard tools to access, integrate, and program Building Automation and Energy Management Systems,
- Develop project requirements from the: write-up, scope, specification, system functional capabilities, direct communication with sales staff/customer,
- Connect and collaborate with customer IT departments for coordinating system connectivity (Install and set-up IT related equipment, switches, routers, and computers),
- Ensure success of implementation (and beyond) by confirming systems and equipment operate properly, conducting point testing and functionality testing, identifying and communicating any deficiencies, and training the customer and end-user on system operation,
The System Integrator typically work on projects that include HVAC/R and Lighting controls in commercial, industrial, and educational facilities.
- An Associates degree or equivalent degree and experience
- At least 5 years of experience
- At least 3 years of experience working in the Controls industry
- Previous experience operating DDC control systems for HVAC and lighting control in a commercial or industrial setting.
- Read and Understand Mechanical and Electrical plans. Ability to draw HVAC schematics.
- Previous experience installing and/or operating and maintaining HVAC/R equipment and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, HVAC, Information Technology, or a related field
- Tridium AX/N4 certification
- HVAC Mechanical and/or Building Automation Controls Certifications
- Experience with building automation systems (Siemens, Alerton, Delta, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, etc.)
- Knowledge of software and computer language used to operate Tridium Niagara AX/N4
- Knowledge and understanding of various communications protocols used in the industry including BACnet, Lonworks, and Modbus
- Familiarity with computer networking, programming, and information architecture
- Familiarity with networking applications, Ethernet, TCP-IP, IP Networks, and infrastructure