$80K — $100K *
The National Critical Systems (NCS) Directorate within the Mission Solutions Business Area of Lockheed Martin Space in King of Prussia, PA is seeking a Systems Engineering, Integration, & Test Lead. This leader will directly support the execution of a new program building a state-of-the-art Wide Area Network (WAN) using software defined network technologies to allow a variety of USG Space Ground systems to communicate using a reliable terrestrial mesh network.
The selected candidate will lead Systems Integration activities that help ensure end-to-end capabilities are being developed in fulfillment of all customer requirements. This is a mission-focused position that may also involve support to various Systems Engineering activities, including the development, coordination, and approval of engineering artifacts (e.g. CONOPS, Architecture Views, Use Cases, ICDs, SVDP, IMS, CM Plans, etc.). They will coordinate with the USG, FFRDC personnel, and other external mission partners to establish a mutual understanding of expectations, track giver/receiver dependencies, and mature the system design in a fashion that ultimately leads to successful completion of program milestones.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle. Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
Candidates must be passionate about their trade, insist on product quality and focused on customer mission success. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills, desire challenges and be willing to engage in frequent interactions with peers, teammates, and customers in other geographical locations.
Position contingent upon award
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in systems engineering
- Extensive experience in Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering & Integration background (such as systems documentation, system requirements, CONOPS, systems verification, system architecture and/or design).
The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative environment.
- Broad understanding of the Software / Systems Engineering lifecycle and processes
- Recent Experience as Product Owner, Scrum Master, and/or Release Train Engineer
- Familiarity with common Agile MBSE Engineering Tools, including Cameo, DOORS, and Jira
- Transport Networking background (Optical, Ethernet, IP, VPN, MPLS etc…)
- IP Networking experience
- SDWAN experience with leading commercial platforms (Juniper, Cisco etc…)
- Network Management experience
- Software integration
- Familiarity with IPSec, Firewalls, Type 1 crypto etc
- Cyber Security / Information Assurance / Risk Management Framework
- Risk & Opportunity Management
- Ability and desire to professionally represent Lockheed Martin to a variety of external organizations, including teammates, sub-contractors, mission partners, and customers
Valid through: 7/9/2021
$150K — $200K *
3 days ago