- Responsible for performing the system level integration and test (I&T) of all components, ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
- In support of system design activities, responsible for product design, test and integration of COTS-based electromechanical systems from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the completed system. Specific responsibilities include: developing, documenting and executing design specifications, analyses, trade studies, transition plans, installation plans, interface control documents, compatibility of physical and functional interfaces and first article product integration.
- Investigates and implements solutions to product, process or test problems.
- Analyzes requirements for integration and/or testability issues.
- Develops and implements both hardware and software system level test programs, plans, specifications, procedures and customer acceptance.
- Plans and leads integration / test working groups, test readiness reviews, formal system verification of the system requirements and final test reports.
- Interacts as team leader internally, and externally as a consultant to customers.
- 10+ years with BS/BA (Bachelors) or equivalent.
- Experience on ESM/ELINT receiving systems, amplitude monopulse and phased interferometer DF techniques, wideband frequency spectrum 500MHZ- 40GHz, pulse and intrapulse modulation techniques, digital receiver and DSP techniques is highly desirable.
- Installation experience on fixed, land mobile, airborne, surface and sub-surface platforms desired.
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance in the future.
- Active Security Clearance