Description:Candidate will be responsible for software design, development, and maintenance of a system simulator that is used in the integration testing of weapons and collecting data through simulating aircraft via, Ethernet, MIL_STD1553 and MIL-STD-1760 interfaces. Extensive integration experiencedesired. HWIL, SIL, and CIL experiencedesired. Experience with compliance to DFAR Security requirements desired. Experience with Software and Electrical engineering desired. Engineer needs to be a self-starter who is highly motivated and able to initiate contact with other disciplines to get the job done. Engineer is able to become the system SME and be able to train others. Engineer will have to give solid and timely feedback to management when required..MFCREFER
• Demonstrated experience with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible Career
Area: Test Engineering Clearance Level: None Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Job ID: 461354BR
Date posted: Nov. 13, 2018