System Integration & Test Engineer 2 -1
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for System Integration & Test Engineer 2-1 ?for our client in Palm Bay, FL
Job Title: System Integration & Test Engineer 2-1
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- This position is for experienced Systems Integration & Test Engineers to perform software and integration testing of several Engineering, Program and Sensitive Government Applications, in support of Project Unite. E.g. Mammoth, Basis of Estimate (BOE), StaffIt, PDM, MRP, MES, TrakStar, RIDS, etc.
- Perform system level integration and test of all software components, ensuring their compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
- Support of system design activities, System Integration/Test Engineers are responsible for system level product design, test and integration of COTS-based software systems, from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of a large integrated system.
- Specific responsibilities include: developing, documenting and executing software test specifications, test analyses, and compatibility of software and functional interfaces.
- Investigates and implements solutions to product, process or test problems.
- Implements system level software test programs, test plans, test specifications, and test procedures, for developmental, qualification, and customer acceptance testing.
- Participate in integration / test working groups, test readiness reviews and formal system verification of the system requirements and final test reports.
- Contributes to the project design review packages, action items, and minutes and is a key member in the overall success of the project team.
- Requires a Bachelordegree (or equivalent work experience) in Computer Science, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Systems Integration & Test Engineering.
- Experience in Agile Development/Iterative Development Methodology (SCRUM) highly desired.
- Proficiency in Selenium, Quick Test Pro (QTP), PSTools, AutoIT, Sikuli automation tools.
- Proficiency in Test Automation design and implementation preferred.
- Proficient communication and organization skills required to interact with internal company contacts and customers.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects and ability to handle routine tasks.
- Solves problems of moderate scope/complexity.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes
- High energy; ability to manage in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Team-player, quick learner, proactive, and positive attitude